piątek, 21 września 2012

Cafe





minte-sclipitoare:
I could live here. (Taken with Instagram at Heritage Bicycles General Store)
Heritage Bicycles General Store//Chicago
-Ryan took me here last weekend and I have fallen in love with this place. Not only do they handcraft their own bikes in the store but they brew Stumptown coffee and sell Mast Brothers chocolate. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and very friendly. If you live in Chicago go check it out. It’s on 2959 N.Lincoln Ave!
hesito:

(by the black swan archives)

theabsolution:

World Map Carpets by Area Pavimenti

| ♕ |  Florists in Annecy - Haute-Savoie, France  | by Michele*mp




fromme-toyou:

Meet me at the bar…
handcraftedinvirginia:

Oddfellows Cafe/ Seattle, WA by Kathryn Barnard

randomitus:

Pizza stop…aroma di roma
ysvoice:

| ♕ |  Trattoria at portico - Verona  | by © spencer97m

2 weeks
One of my new favorite cafe’s in Chicago is The Bourgeois Pig.It is a writer’s paradise. The setting is conducive and inspiring, dedicated to great writers of the past. The sandwiches are all named after literary classics, both in author and in title. My favorite sandwich is still The Great Gatsby. Their coffee selection is also superb and they sell lovely little tasty treats.
The B. Pig is located at 734 W. Fullerton. This is definitely on my list of musts in Chicago.

tiportiff:

my little man is ok (Myles), i’m feeling good, work is super chill so far, it’s friday in NYC! what’s fucking with that?!
so yes, i’m thankful for today :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz